10 Quotes of LOVE


10 Quotes of LOVE

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”




“We accept the love we think we deserve.”




“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”


“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”


“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”


“You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”


“Where there is love there is life.”


“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”


“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever”


“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”


Comments